We all enjoy and benefit from Northern Ireland’s rich natural heritage, although we often do not realise how important our natural environment is to our everyday lives. It not only provides us with air to breathe, water to drink and food to eat but also underpins our local economy by providing natural resources and raw materials for business. Our local environment also provides countless opportunities for recreation and relaxation which supports our growing tourism sector. However, over-development, biodiversity loss and climate change are having a huge impact.
Becoming a corporate supporter offers your organisation the opportunity to play its part in protecting our environment. This support helps us to continue our work across Northern Ireland, and is also a platform to show corporate citizenship and your commitment to the protection of our environment.
How your business can protect local wildlife
Your organisation can pledge its support for Ulster Wildlife in a number of ways including:
- becoming a corporate member of Ulster Wildlife.
- staff volunteering days
- ‘in-kind’ donations of goods and services
- locations for fundraising collections or membership recruitment
- sponsorship of education projects
The benefits of Corporate Membership
- becoming a champion for native wildlife
- joint publicity and media opportunites
- relationship management and Ulster Wildlife staff engagement with your organisation
- staff volunteering opportunities
- editorial in our 'Irish Hare' magazine, distributed to over 12,000 members
- reciprocal wesite links and much more
Please see the attachment's section at the bottom of this page for detailed benefits by membership category.
Current Corporate Members
For more details on our Corporate Membership Levels, Packages & Benefits - please see the attachments section at the bottom of the page. You can Join Now or complete our Corporate Enquiry Form below.
If you would like to know more about the various ways your organisation could become involved with Ulster Wildlife as a corporate supporter, please contact Vickie Chambers at email@example.com or complete the enquiry form below.
|Corporate Membership Brochure||1.39 MB|
|Corporate Membership Benefits & Packages||173.04 KB|