Make wildlife your business
We welcome support from local businesses that want to invest in securing a healthier environment in the communities where they operate and that share our passion and pride for Northern Ireland's wildlife and wild places.
We believe that business-charity partnerships should be mutually-beneficial and based on shared values. That's why we make sure our business partnerships are not a one-way street and are totally bespoke.
By choosing to work with us in many ways from becoming a corporate member to employee volunteer days, you will be making a big difference to the natural environment which we all depend upon, helping us to do more for wildlife locally.
How your business can help local wildlife
Your organisation can pledge its support for Ulster Wildlife in a number of ways including:
- becoming a corporate member of Ulster Wildlife.
- staff volunteering days on our nature reserves across NI.
- ‘in-kind’ donations of goods and services such as.....
- providing locations for fundraising collections or membership recruitment
- sponsorship of education projects
- staff fundraising
Benefits of working with Ulster Wildlife
- shows your commitment to championing local wildlife
- joint publicity and media opportunities.
- relationship management and Ulster Wildlife staff engagement with your organisation
- staff volunteering opportunities.
- editorial in our 'Irish Hare' magazine, distributed to over 12,000 members
- reciprocal website links and much more.
Contact Vickie Chambers today and find out how working with Ulster Wildlife can be good for your business and the environment.
T: 028 9045 4094
IKEA Belfast helps build a brighter future for barn owls
IKEA Belfast has teamed up with Ulster Wildlife to help raise much-needed funds for one of Northern Ireland’s most beautiful but…
NIE Networks soaring high in the protection of Northern Ireland's wildlife
NIE Networks has announced that it is playing a vital role in the protection of Northern Ireland’s wildlife and surrounding environment…
Translink strengthens its commitment to wildlife
Translink is highlighting International Day for Biological Diversity (22nd May) by building on its commitment to championing wildlife…