Protect the wildlife you love, across NI, for future generations
Our precious wildlife and wild places are under serious threat, with climate change, plastic pollution and less and less space for nature our daily reality. But it doesn’t have to be this way - the potential for nature to recover is huge.
How your gift could help
Increasingly our supporters are making the amazing decision to leave a gift to Ulster Wildlife in their Will.
Your gift, no matter the size, allows your passion for nature to live on and ensure those following in your footsteps can experience the amazing wildlife that calls Northern Ireland home.
Every gift in a Will allows us to protect and buy more nature reserves, save more species and ensure that future generations can experience nature.
Below you will find a short video showing how gifts in wills recently allowed us to purchase and restore an important peatland site.
Did you know?
Gifts in Wills are as easy as a donation and only take one phone call to a solicitor. Just 1% to Ulster Wildlife in your Will can make a huge difference and means your loved ones receive 99%.
The only thing you need to leave a gift in your will to charity is a registered address and charity number.
Ulster Wildlife (operating name of Ulster Wildlife Trust)
10 Heron Road
Belfast, BT3 9LE
Registered with the NI Charity Commission NIC101848
Our promise to you
- We absolutely recognise your loved ones come first in your Will.
- We will never ask you the size or type of gift if you decide to support our work this way.
- You never have to tell us your intentions – we respect your right to privacy.
- We fully understand that circumstances change and there might be a time when you need to take us out of your Will.
- We promise to use your gift wisely, in line with your wishes.
Get in touch
To talk to someone about leaving a gift in your Will, and to find out more information about the difference your gift can make, please contact Vickie Chambers, Supporter Relationship Manager on 028 9046 3108 or email firstname.lastname@example.org