At Ulster Wildlife, our members and supporters are at the heart of everything we do to help wildlife and wild places thrive in Northern Ireland. That's why we're part of the Fundraising Regulator's self-regulatory scheme.
As members of the scheme, we follow the Institute of Fundraising's Codes of Fundraising Practice and comply with the key principles embodied in the Codes. This means when you make a donation to us you can be assured that our fundraising is legal, open, honest and respectful.
Here is our promise to you.
- We are committed to high standards
- We do all we can to ensure that fundraisers, volunteers and fundraising contractors working with us to raise funds comply with the Code and with this Promise
- We comply with the law including those that apply to data protection, health and safety and the environment
- We are honest and open. We tell the truth and do not exaggerate; we do what we say we are going to do
- We answer all reasonable questions about our fundraising activities and costs
We are clear
- We are clear about who we are, what we do and how your gift is use
- Where we have a promotional agreement with a commercial company, we make clear how much of the purchase price we receive
- We give a clear explanation of how you can make a gift and amend a regular commitment
We are respectful
- We respect the rights, dignities and privacy of our supporters and beneficiaries
- We will not put undue pressure on you to make a gift, and if you do not want to give or wish to cease giving we will respect your decision
- If you tell us that you don’t want us to contact you in a particular way we will not do so
We are fair and reasonable
- We take care not to use any images or words that cause unjustifiable distress or offence
- We take care not to cause unreasonable nuisance or disruption
We are accountable
- If you are unhappy with anything we’ve done whilst fundraising, you can contact us to make a complaint at email@example.com. For further information, read our complaints policy.
- If we cannot resolve your complaint, we accept the authority of the Fundraising Regulator to make a final adjudication.
If you have any questions or would like to speak to us about our fundraising promise then you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 028 9045 4094.