Northern Ireland's wildlife is amazing, but it needs your help
By joining Ulster Wildlife, you can discover, enjoy and protect the wildlife and wild places that you love - for now and forever.
With your help together we:
- Protect more than 682 hectares of land for wildlife - woods, meadows, hills, dunes, bogs, and urban nature reserves.
- Reach over 10,000 children and young people through nature education work.
- Deliver marine conservation projects around the coast and advocate for better protection for our seas.
- Champion endangered native species such as the barn owl through annual surveys, nest box installation and supporting a network of volunteers.
As a member, you will enjoy:
- A full-colour guide to our 18 nature reserves across Northern Ireland.
- Our local members' wildlife magazine Irish Hare, three times a year.
- A chance to get closer to wildlife, from squirrel safaris and wildflower walks to skate talks and children's clubs.
- Knowing you are part of a community that is working hard to protect and restore Northern Ireland's wildlife and wild places
- For families - children’s Wildlife Watch welcome pack with a magazine, four times a year, and access to lots of fun activities!
Rest assured, you can give with confidence. We are registered with the Fundraising Regulator. Our fundraising promise outlines how we adhere to the highest standards in our fundraising.
Ulster Wildlife is registered with the NI charity commission, NIC101848.
How we look after your data
In light of recent press stories about charity fundraising, we would like to reassure our members, supporters and volunteers that we have not, and never will, sell your details to third parties.
It is only with your valuable support that nature has a chance to thrive here in Northern Ireland.
You can find out more about how we process your data and your rights by reading our privacy notice. You can change the way in which you receive information from us at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Vickie, Supporter Relationship Manager, on 028 9045 4094.
We understand that you have trusted us with your personal data and in addition to our own high standards and values we are also organisational members of the Institute of Fundraising. Their strict policies regarding the protection of your data can be found at www.institute-of-fundraising.org.uk
Want to renew your membership?
Have you been asked to join?
As a local charity, we have many methods of inviting people to become supporters and make a regular donation to Ulster Wildlife.
Our friendly staff are present at our events, in supermarkets, garden centres and at third-party events & festivals across Northern Ireland. All of our staff have identification badges and officially branded materials. If you have any concerns at all, please do not hesitate to contact us: email: email@example.com or call Vickie, Supporter Relationship Manager, on 028 9045 4094
Thank you for your support.
Can I sign up offline?
We encourage all of our members to pay their membership subscription through secure monthly Direct Debit payments. It is easy to set up, hassle free and helps us to reduce our administration costs, meaning more of your membership subscription goes directly towards helping Northern Ireland's wildlife. If you prefer to pay by credit card, that option is available too. Simply click Become a Member above to get started.
Prefer to sign up over the phone? Give Mark or Vickie a call on 028 9046 3109.
Prefer to sign up via post? Print off and send in our Membership Form (FREEPOST address is listed on the form)